View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 03:52   Link #24
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post

As I've stated before while Isara's route is unlikely, the components of the route are certainly presentable, and I would go as far as saying its necessary to further justify the campaign running (or at least Isara supporting him).。

Spoiler for Isara:

Quote:
I do want to ask though: early on in the game I recall there was a "Satsuki enters the club room" event, did the anime bypass that? (or rather they did it differently but I distinctly recall Satsuki had been in the club room against it). Like you had split screens of Chisato and Satsuki confronting one another face to face (there was also one of the Shinonome sisters).
The anime has completely skipped the personal inspection of the clubs, because it immediately went for the disbandng of clubs and budget cuts.

Quote:
... And thus the idea that this could go Satsuki's route may very well be more possible because the current context is more supportive and not like clash with the enemy sort of thing (unless Satsuki enters the club room later? Seems too out of order by then). From what I read here they inputted early Satsuki events which I have no idea of.
It is possible that they could go for Satsuki, but i have some doubts now after rereading Satsuki's story a little for answering yesterday's question.
Spoiler for Satsuki:

Quote:
Side note: can someone explain the ep 5 preview. Normally that Mifuyu hand movement in front of her stomach would be of pregnancy status but uh ....
Spoiler for Mifuyu:

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that Oojima didn't call Sarue and Monnezuka monkeys until this recent episode?
It never mattered that they were called "Saru" or not, because it was never actually used in the VN in a way that would effect the plot. So i don't mind that the anime has entirely skipped on calling them monkeys before

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-27 at 04:07. Reason: typo
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote