View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 03:39   Link #27
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Here's my own pleasant surprises of the season :

High School DxD : I'm expecting another nonsensical harem show. Instead it was pretty good despite being somewhat heavy on fanservice. The story has some seriousness in it and I liked on how Issei progress on his own. I'm looking forward to the second season.

Sengoku Collection : I'm expecting another ridiculous historical genderbent show and I was partially right, except it wasn't bad as I thought. I loved the episodic nature of the show and how each girl tell her own life. The visuals are great, the music is fittingly fascinating and I loved everything that were made in it.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san : I'm expecting another romcom with semi-serious tone. Instead, I got a manzai comedy that was really well done with subtle amount of romance and the characters are fun in their own way as well. Really looking forward to the second season as well.

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna : Another historical genderbent show that I expect nothing outstanding, but turns to be really well-done. The visuals are very enticing and the story keeps its own pace right. I can't wait to watch another season of it as well.

OniAi : I'm expecting another incest romcom with no outstanding elements. It was alright and many things were better than expected. I'm quite neutral on story's progression though, but I liked most of the jokes and fun moments.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou : The story seems controversial, but turns out to be a pleasant surprise as well. I liked on how Sorata has to take care of Mashiro even though it may cause some trouble as well. Hopefully it gets better on.

Psycho-Pass : I expected a lot of great things in it, and it was sublime in around everything. The story seemed semi-episodic, but I loved on how the mysteries are connected as well. I'm expecting another masterpiece of this current season to make up.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote