View Single Post
Old 2007-12-07, 08:29   Link #172
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
See but what happens when the new expansion comes out? Everyone who tryed/are trying and spent so much time trying to get through it to get epic drops to use, when it comes out it's going to useless, because Kara is going to become like Molten Core
The funny thing was that the top guilds in the world used tier 3 with a mix of quest blues to blow through tier 5 content (this was when SSC and TK was actually hard and the trash would make anyone scream). I've seen some guilds even having raid members using a few tier 3 pieces into tier 6 content.

The top Chinese guild in the world (The Seventh, I believe that's what the guild is) leveled from 60-70, and beat the game in 51 days. I'm sure they didn't stop to farm instances and just went with whatever they had. Namely, mostly in tier 3 gear (I'm sure they replaced pieces on the way to Illidan but still, tier 3 beating tier 6 content...I'm pretty impressed).

The best gear in this expansion is by no means going to be obsolete going into the next expansion. I didn't replace my tier 3 Dreamwalker until some time into level 70. I'm sure my tier 6 epics are going to be the same.