View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 18:17   Link #3346
RandomAvatarFan

I'm really liking this Episode so far, and I've only gotten through maybe about 2-3 chapters.

I feel bad for Beato. The aftermath of EP 4 is sad. Bern and Lambda are nothing but trolling Battler and Beato both. And talk about what Ronove said "There is no love." The way the first thing you see of the gameboard is the TIPS window with the 1st twilight murders unceremoniously labeled. The game board feels really different, and the Meta-World drama is getting really intense. Half of the first twilight victims were never 1st twilight victims before.

When it came to Natsuhi and Kinzo,
Spoiler for Natshuhi and Kinzo:

But I didn't know any of the circumstances behind Kinzo's death. The way Bern denied Beato in red was quite jarring too.

So far I've only heard one new piece, but I really like it. I'm excited to hear some more of the new stuff as the chapter progresses.

Bern's new sprites are kind of freaking me out, something I think Ryukishi was going for. When a character shows no emotion throughout the entire series and then all of a sudden she has like four troll faces, it's pretty scary.
I'm not too thrilled with some of Battler's new sprites though.

All in all, this chapter seems pretty cool, so far. I'm still near the beginning, but it's really intense. I can't wait to see what else End and the rest of Chiru has in store.

Without love this picture cannot be seen.