View Single Post
Old 2011-03-17, 11:03   Link #838
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Well I just played throught and ended up doing Fuukos arc with the Starfishies, then got to the final part of the arc and the game was over ? O_o but but but I only seen Kotomi once!! and that was on day 2! Was kinda thinking because of the lack of her, her arc was coming up next O_o

But I noticed now I have a music menu and CG.

Am I right to beleive I have to start again and do things differently for different results? It's my first time playing a game like this O_O
Yes, you're right. Unlike anime, visual novels have "branches"... different choices cause different things to happen. When you finish everybody's "route" (it's usually called "route" instead of "arc" in VNs) during the "School Days" part, you will "unlock" the After Story, just like how you've unlocked music and CG.

To compensate for having to re-start, you can use the "Skip previously read text" button to fast-forward through the stuff that you've already read, but I sometimes like to read through all of it again slowly, in case I've missed/forgotten some details.

To see Kotomi's route, you'll need to look for her during the correct times and the correct places. Hint: She hangs out in the library a lot, so you need to skip class to talk to her. But one person might stop you from skipping class, so you need to think of how to get around that.

Have fun!
Polarem is offline   Reply With Quote