View Single Post
Old 2009-03-22, 14:13   Link #78
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
No the problem is I don't know how your post is putting up an argument against mine lol

And you, using modern science to argue could be one of the reasons why, VCV and me were able to reply to each other because we're on the same medium, science fiction.

And you haven't convinced me why there's a need for anything higher than subatomic needs to be considered when you can manipulate at the quantum level, the armour argument.

There's a reason why Takane wears just cloth in battle against Tachyons.
Shit I think I must have thrown you out of whack with all that information. I guess that goes for arguing against every single line you have written with the least number of concepts as possible.

The one regarding for anything higher is pointed out in the small line relating to carbon structures. Small stuff builds up to big stuff, but when destroyed they are broken back to small stuff again. Something in chemistry named substance stability, coupled with material physics explains all these but I am too tired to dig it out of my brain at this hour.

Regarding the cloth, maybe it is just a whole set of nanomachines on cloth constantly injecting supplements and regulating blood flow, neural signals, etc to keep the body alive in harsh conditions while enhancing physical capability. For now we shall use the cop-out "anything in the future with Sakura around is possible". But seriously does Sunrise really need a scientific explanation when the main point here is about fanservice?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote