View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 17:53   Link #53
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol, you just got totally burned Alchemist. XD

He was probably talking about this:
I never say opinions are facts. They're my opinions, and yes I am a opinionated but I clearly say it's an opinion. I state facts are facts.I base my opinions off of FACTS. Always have.

I clearly said "in your opinion the arc sucked and in my opinion it didn't"

I have also proclaimed (more than one once) that it's a matter of "tastes"

...you sure it wasn't the "size" issue? I mean that was a double standard but it's justified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Or I would've been if LoPpy hadn't missed only the biggest meme on the internet this year
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/scumbag-steve

If I didn't quote you, I was referring to the last thing you said. I thought this was obvious forum procedure.
You're not a girl?...I don't hate you, I am not being a wise ass but I don't think enough about you to hate you. Hate is strong word. I hate a lot of things and some people but you're not one of them. You're not a girl? The way you post those IchiHime pics and not just Orihime pics made me think you were a girl. Also I was aping you....you called me a dizzy little teenage girl several times as an insult. I rarely hold grudges over disagreements, it's not that serious. Especially about a manga even if it's my most beloved one.... If that's the case I'd hate Haak's guts but I don't He even negged repped me but he signed his name so I respect that.

Ah I see....yeah I missed that but since you started it here's your hat