Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 00:18   Link #2179
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Damn, either on the final episode or in the next cour, I'd like to hear their new song (Show Fight -- part of the Gingham Check 27th single) included as an insert:
Spoiler for video:
That CM is interesting, the three girl are are currently believed to be the top 3 runner as future AKB center in Mayuyu, Jurina, and Paruru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post

Spoiler for ep 12:
Speaking of Jurina, she was only 11 year old when she served as co-center with Acchan in Oogoe Diamond, episode 12's insert song.

Spoiler for Jurina in Oogoe Diamond:

Episode 12 was great, What surprised me was how good that little background clip of symphonic Oogoe Diamond sounds. Now I really wish they'll have an OST coming out.

With that being said, I'm also surprised that Nagisa lost her voice and his dad refuse the rescue. With just one episode left, this little plot twist seems to add a little too much story element for my comfort.

On the other hand, the episode flows nicely without mush issue. Now we'll see how ep. 13 wraps it all up.

But I really hope they announces 2nd season in next episode, maybe Takamina's graduation might serve both as a link and the lead in?