View Single Post
Old 2008-12-03, 15:27   Link #55
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose Boy View Post
-My thoughts: Maria´s father or someone related to him is in the island as one of the 18 and is obsessed in black magic like kinzo, he commits the murders in order to get a better future for maria in the golden land because of her poor social skills.

-Pure guts: Kyrie and/or Kumasawa are involved... Kumasawa is the old lady who everyone ignores and Kyrie is too nice for being "good".
While I do believe that Maria's father is an important piece to the puzzle... I don't know if it's smart to speculate whether he is the culprit or not. After all we know nothing about him, his past, or even where he is now... we don't even know if he's still alive (well, I may be missing something, but as far as I know it's unknown). There's just not enough information for him to be suspected.
Also the reason is just too weak... why kill 18 people (including his own daughter) just to improve her social skills? It makes absolutely no sense.

Also just because a character is nice or quiet doesn't make them more suspicious than others, remember that you also have to include facts from the episodes and put them together to come up with a good list of suspects. Chie from Higurashi was a nice and overall inactive character, but she wasn't the culprit behind anything.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote