View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 18:06   Link #1523
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I dont know how much things will change during ep 5 before the hinted show-down, but I dont see Yui being out for Yuuya's blood. (Well, not unless he says something insanely stupid like "only reason BETA left Japan is because you tasted bad")

I dunno what's going to happen but for some reason, the kind of word that came to mind is "shidou" - as in "guidance" (not as in "bushido"). That is, I dont think Yui would go into such a fight with the aim of just beating Yuuya into submission for the sake of it but rather to make him learn or appreciate certain things. If that's true (and I tend to hope the real thing is more interesting and different to what I expect) then it wouldn't necessarily matter if she has a technical advance or disadvantage so long as that can be used to teach him.
Exactly. Even though they are having problems with each other, she still seemingly is trying to guide or teach him. Even after all those problems, she was still trying to explain the better way to approach the battle with the BETA after his failure in the simulation.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote