View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 23:10   Link #1532
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
I think its more that Yuuya and Stella prearranged to have a few locations set up as ambush points, with Yuuya as the bait and Stella the support. So it happens twice, at the first encounter with Yuuya being chased by both op forces, and when Tarisa went one on one with Yuuya.

Yuuya would have told Stella of the situation during the one on one, and trusted her to be at the right place in time to pull supporting fire at Tarisa. Stella had to disengage from Giacosa, calculate the timing to do so such that she would have time to relocate into position while not giving him enough time to interfere, which means leaving the engagement at the last minute.

As Giacosa did not get commentary from the CP that he was damaged and out of the fight, I think it would be best to assume that was just a thermal electric marker used as a decoy. Of cause, that raises the question of how such tech was developed, and why, since its useless against BETA. Unless its improvised.
actrualy i noticed that in the 2nd ep when yui trashed her tfs then seen her friend eaten by beta she turned her light off then when the tanks were ripping apart the other tfs when she was screaming theyy responed by red eye glaring at her befor she stopped then the continued what they were doing so i think something that makes bright light and sounds wouldnt be fully useless just not as useful