View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 08:35   Link #2
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Well, Claire in Claymore has to take care of a boy. Just kidding, I know you’ve watch it already.

How about The Baby and I? (edit: it seems that this series is also known as Aka-chan to Boku, Baby and Me, or Me and My Brother. It's called Baby and I in my country). It’s about a single father and his eldest son who have to take care of the baby youngest son. Problems ensues and they have to struggle to make it. There’s no mother though (which is the point of this series). It’s melancholic and funny too. It’s a 90s slice-of-life anime.

There is also UFO Baby which is like a more funny and hilarious version of The Baby and I. It deals with a boy and a girl who have to take care of an extra-terrestrial baby ^_^.

Hmm....I didn't see Beelzebub in your anime list. That fighting-action shonen is quite popular already.

Also, to some extent, there is Konjiki no Gashbell. The child-babysitting in this series is not that dominant, though.

The last time I post in your thread was just several days ago and here I met another. You do like to marathon anime don’t you?

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2011-09-21 at 20:33.