View Single Post
Old 2012-03-20, 16:03   Link #6740
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Lets make this simple while I don't agree to a lot of what was sad the bottomline here for me is start is things could be that simple this manga would not be as interesting as it is. I'm sure that we were expecting some form of drama between Chihiro and Ayumi ever since we have seen them being such good friends and Keima's closeness to damn due to Elsie presence (Who I sincerely miss).

Things can't be that simple in manga's and personally I find it hard to believe that being perfectly honest is that simple even in real life. Somethings are better kept secret. TBF Ayumi has been trying her best, having Keima ask for her help in dating Chihiro while she likes him is a terrible blow to her she has had it rough. (She was not spying it was a coincidence) Chihiro up to this point has been rarely put in between who she likes and her best friend and in that situation I can see why what she does seems irrational. People are easily blinded in situations where love is involved.

In fact, the manga is interesting exactly because the situation is that complicated.
My point was that also Ayumi's behaviour hasn't been very good, because of her conflicting emotions, but in general people with her are softer than with Chihiro...it's unfair. ^^" They can see Ayumi's pain, but not Chihiro's pain, even if they know how harsh Keima has been with her.

P.S. You are wrong, Ayumi went intentionally to the rooftop to see Chihiro and Keima. Mercury told her "Why did you go to see them"?