View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 13:39   Link #132
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
if your whole village and ninja are getting pounded, then it was on the hokage at that point to deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
what you seem to be ignoring is the fact that tsunada did NOT ACUTALLY FIGHT PAIN. thus she will not have that battle under her belt or praise for it. her wanting to go out there is fine but kish did not give her that battle.
im not ignoring anything. i never said she fought him... i said she prepared to and went out there to do that exact thing. your quote above is what is wrong in your point. she did exactly what you wanted/expected a hokage to do. she had no idea naruto was going to interrupt her and fight for her. she was prepared to die protecting the village adn fight pain one on one

Quote:
about naruto at the time the kagas may not have known about naruto power. to them a genin beat pain thats about all they knew. at the point during the kaga summit remember the raikaga had not yet become a yes man to naruto talk no justsu yet. my pov is based on what actually happen, not what was about too or what would have. that is what i am baseing tsunada on. if you look at things in a what was about too happen light you can justifed anyones action to a degree. whats the old saying actions speak louder than words. its not what you are about too do speak louder than words.
you asked a hypothetical question: "do you think someone like the raikaga would be ok with a genin(sage or not) doing the job against a ninja the likes of pain"

to which i gave an answer based on the actual story. after testing naruto, the raikage was indeed satisfied to have him leave and fight for him against enemies like pain. the timeline is irrelevant in this case since at the time of pain's battle we barely knew the raikage anyway. you're basing your opinion on his character based on events that happened later than the naruto v pain fight and then apparently asking me to go back in time and predict what the raikage would do before we even knew much about his personality. as gruff and stubborn as he is, he's not stupid or unmovable. naruto is the type of character who can change someone like that's mind, which he did
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote