View Single Post
Old 2013-08-25, 12:47   Link #1912
CBredbeard
Banned

Chapter was horrible.

Sinbad 1-shots the Medium. All of the effort spent on it completely trivialized. You can't even say Kou wore it down, since it seemed to have only been getting stronger, despite all of the damage they inflicted on it. Of course, it may regenerate again, but at this point I just want it gone even if it did go out in a sucky way.

Gyokouen reveals herself to be a ghost. Meaning she might have possessed Hakuryuu's mother somehow. Not that that makes sense, but it's an out for Hakuryuu's revenge plot that doesn't require him to kill his own mother.

Morgiana returns and it's clear that she's wasted the last year of her life. She's learned to fly (while not getting power from Alibabal's metal vessel), grown her hair out, but she's spent all of her time with boring ole Yunan while Alibaba and Aladdin had awesome fun times in Reim and Magnostadt.

It's revealed that Sinbad is not the only metal vessel user in the Alliance. Unfortunately it's also revealed that it wouldn't matter even if he were since he's more powerful than everyone combined from the rival nations.

If it were me, I would have introduced Morgiana at the start of a new arc. Not like this where she basically shows up and does nothing for the rest of series.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote