View Single Post
Old 2007-10-17, 17:07   Link #80
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Seriously, it really irks me when GW and WoW are compared since they are two completely different types of games. It's like trying to compare plums and peaches... sure they're in the same family but they taste, look, smell, and feel nothing like each other. I for one greatly dislike WoW (beware Grindfest) and find GW to be more to my liking, especially since it rewards skilled players who casually play now and then.

Siya - I find it very interesting that you use a water staff when you use a fire build. Don't you think switching weapons would be benificiary for both strength and skill? I like to carry around four different bows, sometimes more, so as to create maximum dmg for varying environments.
Krisslanza - agreed, EoTN is geared towards lvl 20 players who desire a challenge and also for those preparing for GW2. Heroes really are a big help, and as said before, they're not necessarily needed, but they do make everything more manageable and you have less reason to freak out at the henchies since you can actually control the skills, weapons, and actions of the heroes themselves.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote