View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 11:49   Link #2253
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no! I mean if Restia really want Kamito to be the Demon Lord and in the process to return him to his old strength (by create trouble after another), then make other strong enemy from his past (in the competition) come and hunt him down will be a bypass to said target.

People still hasn't realize his alter ego identity, so if Restia appear beside him, and make them aware of Ren Ashbell true identity, he'll be forced to improve (regain his old strength and level up) faster, or crushed by other contender that didn't share same drawback like him (3 vacuum years)....and that way...Restia goal will achieved faster

it goes like this:

1.Restia appear beside Kamito
2.Ellis sister : Hey?! that's Ren Ashbell spirit, so you are Ren Ashbell?!, Everyone that beaten by Ren Ashbell, catch him! it's pay back time!
3.Kamito: *forced to re-train his skill to fend off them*
4.Kamito: Defeat all those who chase him...reclaim his Champion belt and become Demon Lord
Not really. What she want is just not only Kamito regain his power and become demon lord but also become her contractor again (I mean they can be together like the past)

From what I see, it's the Restia's big plan, she actually dont want Kamito get lots of trouble. If they knew Kamito true identity, then the whole world knew, and her plan would be break. She want to keep it secret.

First was Jio, and then Rubia team, they had already known Kamito as Ren, and also amp him to become Demon king successor, how they know that ? I think it's Restia. The fact that she always care about Kamito, follow him and help him if needed.

My question is: ppl call it "Dark spirit King", "Demon Lord". Is it devil or goodness ?

@Athena: Just cover, it will publish on 24/8