View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 04:40   Link #5550
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just saw the episode and I like the pacing. Sadly I don't recall much of Milliana and Eve fight in the manga. I wonder if Hiro will expand there powers base on the anime staff direction or maybe they work in collaboration in this episode, anyone know?

The preview of the next fight looks nice, lot of movement and attacks. I wish Laxus still has his cocky attitude like back in the day. I'm assuming Laxus mother has blonde hair, what happen to her anyways...

Mira cheering for Laxus makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Everyone cheering (including Gajeel) was nice and seeing Natsu blush made me ROFL. How many people does Natsu looks up too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgowns View Post
nah, they're just milking the cash cow. They've got us all hooked already, dragging out a bit every time means they might get to do an extra season without actually needing to come up with new content.
See you next episode.

I have the same complaint, but seeing another filler arc would blow, I rather have this pacing with fights like Eve vs. Rufus more thoroughly focus and expanded.