View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 21:19   Link #51
velocity7

From what I gather from this episode, hue <> crime coefficient. Someone can have an extremely high crime coefficient like Kanehara, but have a decently stable hue that no one could suspect he was the killer unless he was checked using the Sibyl system. That's not to say that a hue wouldn't influence the coefficient though; I imagine what Kogami did probably pushed Kanehara from 120 to something close to 300.

On that note, if the factory manager is aware that Kanehara has been doing this and has been letting it fly in order to keep hue levels low, isn't he also committing a crime himself? They should check him to see his crime coefficient.

Also in regards to the Dominator's response to mobile weapons... if it is able to detect threats to the point of using another elimination mode, then I imagine that the fight in episode 1 reflects a helmet that tells the Dominator the crime coefficient was less than 60, as opposed to being an inanimate object with a chainsaw (which would have been read as a mobile weapon).