View Single Post
Old 2004-04-22, 10:44   Link #47
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Poor little Spiggy

Anyway. A-hum...
I was standing on long road. No trees in sight, only metallic lampposts but it was day so they were not on. To my left, there is this huge building with a lot of windows, (like the skyscrapers, only this on was not so high, but more horizontally long). Then in front of me, is standing this huge blue furry 100ft. tall creature, fortunally for me with it's back towards me. I decide to be carefull and to sneak towards the entrance of the building.
Suddenly when I leave the road to sneak towards the entrance, the huge creature turns around and notices me. (It actually had a orange bobble as it's nose) It doesn't say anything, it only started moving toward me. At that point I decided my best escape was to run towards the building. I ran too the building with the ground pounding of the monsters footsteps, then it began to run, even more pounding. I jumped through the entrance and ran towards the staircase. The monster then smashed the into the building with it's arm, completely destroying the ground floor. I got nocked down from the staircase back to the ground floor, I got up and ran toward a plaza in the middle of the building. Then I saw the monster looking over the building into the plaza, it reached and grapped me.
Then I woke up...

I always seem to wake up at the most scary part
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote