View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 20:34   Link #16
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
The Imperial line of Britannia began when Julius Ceasers first invasion of the British Isles failed. This happened because of the various tribes banding together under the Celtic King Eowyn. Some time later the Duke of Britannia, Carl, was one of the possible fathers of Queen Elizabeth I's son Henry the IX. After his mother dies in 1603 Henry takes the throne and starts the Tudor Dynasty. (Which is interesting because the Tudor line ends in 1603 beginning in 1485)

The order of the noble hierachy is in order from highest to lowest position:
* Grand Duke
* Duke
* Marquess
* Margrave
* Earl
* Viscount
* Baron
* Knight , non-hereditary.
* Knight of Honor , non-hereditary.

The rest has already been stated. Washington's Rebellion failed and America eventually became Brittania because of Elizabeth's the 3rd exile. I am guessing the Brittania government system has some elected positions. However I believe that the Emperor would usually push for his children or the elite of society to gain these. There is a House of Nobles, it was shown in episode 4 going through Rolo's history, and that leads me to believe there is a House of Commons as well.

One thing I have always wonder was about local Goverment in the mainland. Do the nobles manage different states and act as the local mayors and governors?
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote