Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 03:57   Link #231
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexas View Post
Because they got some good drama coming in the future.... I'm not so sure wether the viewer able to take it seriously bythen
Well I read the manga and it's rather interesting they make them into a lez couple because it might play out differently in the future...not sure how but I have a feeling it might.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaerul View Post
The other heroines don't act like they want to be raped the second they lay eyes on Haru, they are mostly just normal people.
They don't! They are just in full lust for Haru.....maybe this is just a way of showing they fell for him right away or it could be something to fuel Sora's jealousy.
Quote:
Find some other place to make your hentai. Yosuga is too classy for this piece-of-shit adaptation.
I am sorry but the game is hentai already so what is the problem anyways?
Quote:
And for those people who are enjoying the twincest/sex themes that seems to be accentuated in the Anime version, well I couldn't be happier for you. But for the people who have played the game, this is ****ing sacrilege.
Why? People that played the game now it was hentai and R-18 so why not make this into at least R-16 or 17? Hmmmmmmmm?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote