View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 13:46   Link #24837
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettiePage View Post
I havent played episode 8 yet but does episode 8 shine any light on what roll Gohda has on this?

Gohda was not hired when Kinzo was alive. He was hired afterwards by Natsuhi to do the cooking, especially for the family gatherings. I guess the back ground checks and all that was handled by Genji.

All the servants at the time of Kinzo's death: Genji, Kumasawa, Shanon/Kanon & Nanjo was present when Kinzo died & Natsuhi and Krauss know that Kinzo is really dead.

Gohda is kept in the dark and cant serve Kinzo at all and he does not wear the golden eagle emblem.

So why is Genji in on all the deaths with the fantastical happenings? In Episode 1 where Kanon killed Nanjo went poof or in Episode 4 where Kinzo summons all the demons etc...

Wouldnt it make sense that Gohda is also in on it and knows that the real head is really Shanon/Kanon. Wouldnt Genji help select a cook who knows who the real head of the family was and is loyal to that person and not Krauss/Natsuhi?

Absolutley nothing of that sort was mentioned in EP8, I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
So I reread it. Indeed I remembered wrong. However, I figured out something important: Those two other doors were the only doors being talked about when it was said that they weren't built with locks.
Actually:

Quote:
Because the courtyard couldn't be entered from outside the mansion, the doors had been built without locks
Although the last subjects were those two other doors, this sentence doesn't specify that it's referrring to those two doors and only those. In addition if the reason of them not having locks was because they were internal doors, then why in the world the boiler room door should have a lock? It makes no sense.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote