View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 15:30   Link #144
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Mammon Ise is direct, not stupid. He knows Vali won't fall for the same attack twice, Vali is similar to Cao Cao in that aspect in that once he sees an attack he can find a way to counter it (it just may take him longer to figure it out). Vali would research everything about Ise and keep in mind that Ise would probably come up with some ridiculously stupid technique that Vali will not understand no matter how much research he does.
Agree with this. I mean vol 12 have another example about this i still laught how Ise defeat cao_cao. You never know what Ise can come up. And vali know this pretty well i have to admit,will be pretty interesting see their fight . But for now we have to see how the next arc will play out.Also we still need to know Gasper true power the power he use in vol 12. Rias think is Gasper vampire power but she don't sure. Wich mean we need to know more about him. Would be funny if he is the son between vampire and magician and that's why then next vol/arc it's about them.