View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 07:31   Link #9435
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
It was fairly obvious how this chapter would go, but I have one major problem with it...

According to Mavis, there is a wall with just power, but that can be overcome with feelings... what the hell was wrong with Lucy, then? Didn't her feelings count for something? In that case, it looked like power was greater than feelings. I kinda hate it when author's use sentiments like these, because they never apply them equally or consider the larger ramifications.

I really wish Mashima hadn't used her just as a blatant plot device to anger Natsu. He didn't need to. He would have been fired up enough over Yukino, and ST's general attitude.

Anyway, apparently either a different Zeref, or someone like Zeref, is coming. Back to wondering what will happen next.
I agree 100%. However, I've become used to this since the gargantuan asspulls of the Zeref arc for the entire main cast except gray and lucy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Well, you really should have seen it coming. I mean, there was no way they really could have killed their dragons. Anyone paying attention to the world of Fairy Tail had to have known that that was total bullshit, and a total red herring.
100% agreed again, though it took me while to think about their story being bs. Now I wonder who that tear-spilling chick is.