View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 08:25   Link #4269
Spamamdorf

For the mind of steel thing, I specifically said that that's what people think it would be, not that it actually would, it's usually based on the scene where Archer loses to Berserker because he doesnt want to hurt Ilya that people think this. And it wouldn't be Shirou as Archer, just Shirou on his way to becoming Archer.

And now I see why we have such differing views on Sakura, you don't think her shadow version counts as her while I count it (I mean after all. Shadow just so happens to never really go after Shirou, Sakura's shadow version as well while she threatens Shirou once or twice she never really goes through with it and it looks like she wants to scare him away from danger) heck I think Kirei straight up tells her that her shadow version is quite a bit a part of her as well (and before you tell me "but Kirei lies all the time" there's no reason for him to lie to her when he made it obvious he gives no ****s what happens to her during their conversation (which leads on to the attention point, she wasn't just trying to fight Kirei since he pretty much says "stop talking to me I really dont care let's just fight and get it over with" and she keeps going anyways going all "you don't understand" until he has to tell her again he doesn't give a f***.

Now, you telling me that you most likely know more and are more right than a guy you havent even met is what really gets me laughing here, that's more than slightly wrong. There's always someone smarter, who knows more, and you're not even saying that you're smarter than the average anon, but smarter than most everyone who thinks that they know a thing or two about FSN and gets down to actually have discussions about it more or less everyday.

The rest I'm going to kind of disregard because at this point we're really just going in circles with the "Sakura is a Yandere" "no she's not" buisness, I'll just say she displays some of what she does in CP in a more subdued and far fewer in between fashion, and that most every other character is played more or less straight leaving it more than likely Caren is at least close to her CP incarnation in a few ways and we'll call it a day I hope.
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote