Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 04:25   Link #829
Used Can

The guys making this sure love the ass. This makes me happy, because generally you see a lot of focus on the tits and rarely on the bottoms. I'm happy they have a different perspective.

As for Akane being able to take Wakaba on kendo... yes, I think that was rubbish too. At first I thought she was able to pull it off due to the suit, but then she went and did it on regular clothes, kept pulling a ton of stunts, even dual-wielding... It was entertaining to watch but hard to swallow.

Not only that, but the whole thing is supposed to be secret and yet as soon as Wakaba asked to join in, both Akane and her grandfather were all "Yes! Sure thing!" as if it was the most natural thing. But well, both Akane and Aoi got this military technology granted to them on no real criteria, other than one of them being the granddaughter of the one who engineered this and the other one being the best friend of the previous girl, and she was needed so that they could "dock".

Anyhow, I'm enjoying this, but some stuff is seriously cringe-worthy.