View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 04:07   Link #242
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuwildog80 View Post
You are probably right. Drama, good or bad, causes discussion and stimulates interests and sales.

If the two get together now, it would just be another Suzuka situation where silly things happen and the main couple takes 10 chapters to temperary break up, 10 chapters feeling sad, then 10 chapters trying out new things, and at the end back together. As far as I can see it, Yuki seems to be the only real ending here.

Oh point of interest/inquiry:

Some people had said that this was a massively popular oneshot before. And the success of the oneshot directly caused this manga to become a series.
Perhaps someone can share some information on that oneshot so we can make some logical conclusions on future activites?
Thanks.

Well, I havent read it myself, but I came across posts in another forum, where they were discussing about the one-shot, and apparently, the one-shot had both Shou and Yuki present but in the end Utsumi fell in love with Yuki and even confesses, however, Yuki apparently doesnt accept his confession but..... doesnt reject it either. Hence a good ending and in other words, it means, the one-shot had an openending where it left Yuki and Utsumi's relatioship status upto the readers' imagination and this means, the series is here to bring an conclusion to that opend-ended one-shot or...... it might not and go in an entirely different direction, and so, there's really no way to predict the ending of the actual series based on the one shot.