View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 03:49   Link #81
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Yea, I remember that as well. She also decides to ignore this inconsistency which makes me feel that she probably felt something was up for a very long time but chose to not think about it.
Good job Precia, if you're going to treat Fate like that, at least have some decency to not confuse the girl by a name that's foreign to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey
The reviews are pouring in. From what I can tell, the general consensus is that Nanoha the Movie 1st... is one of the greatest films ever created.

Everyone... we have on our hands the cinematic experience of a lifetime.
I've only seen a few reviews, however they were all definitely positive ones. I just hope the movie is good enough to where I can distribute the hell out of it, because people just laugh at me when I try to give them the first season. Kind of bothers me MGLN isn't very popular here in the west. The fact a majority of people who watched the theatrical release...were crying -- has got to say something about it's quality.

Quote:
So, (and I'm NOT asking for raws, don't think that I am,) how are you guys voting if the movie is only in theaters several thousand miles away?

Unless you're IN Japan, and either mastered a second language or are more hardcore otaku than I'll ever be.
Beats the crap out of me, but I'm about ready to join the bandwagon and give it my own biased score. As long as I've been waiting, there can only be one score I'm capable of giving it, anyways.