Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 04:29   Link #23756
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yet I would be glad if Tsukune throught even in 1 panel about Kurumu, Mizore, Rubi, Yukari.... and not allways moka ;/ its kinda sad for those girls.... that all tsukune has on mind is moka.... its like he totaly forgot that kurumu and mizore are there somewhere laying down hurt

so I hope that this will change and that whe would care for other girls more and think about them too... as thx to kurumu he is even alive so she at least deserves a 1panel "care" for here scene

Especially Kurumu should be there as she is a sucubus that designated tsukune as her one....if she doesnt get love from him she will lose power and die.... so a harem option is a must at the end of series (like issa have few wifes)
We will see, personally I doubt that we will get a completely happy ending, which for me, would be the harem ending, considering how, with each passing arc, the series gets darker and more serious...

While, I realize that the other girls have feelings for Tsukune as well, and some might get hurt by him rejecting them (or in Kurumu's case, maybe something worse then that, although, I doubt that she will die, if her feelings aren't recuperated, I think it's something that the author added to spice up the drama factor, but it ultimately won't occur...), in my opinion,they will be hurt worse, if Tsukune gets together with them, without any feelings for them, that go beyond friendship, which ... for now, seems to be the case...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote