View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 06:10   Link #56
Telmah

Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
Spoilers/speculation.

Hmmm I saw things differently I suppose. Something I read somewhere suggested, that Hakuoro the man was the vessel for the primal deity. When he raged after they killed Mikoto so so cruelly he split into two halves...a good ie Hakuoro and evil side ie Dii. The impression I received was that the two sides of the primal deity were imprisoned at the end, and the man that originally combined with the deity could eventually be set free.

The only thing that confused me was if the deity could resurrection Aruruu, then why didn't he do so for Mikoto as well? I pondered it quite a bit and the only thing I could think of was perhaps he couldn't at the time and eventually acquired the power.

I disagree with Incube's viewpoint that all he did was harm her though. The events with Nuwangi I think would have happened without his presence eventually I think, and he did try to protect the village and comfort her after it was destroyed. And it was obvious that he cared about her quite a bit from the various scenes, which I illustrated in one of my posts above or could be seen in Zaris's earlier post. I could go into great detail if you like...
Telmah is offline   Reply With Quote