View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 09:32   Link #108
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
The season two was not so good comapred to season one and many thought the adjustmenets would be made, But it wasnt. It only became worse.

What is more every season claimed to follow the story but in reality they had in each cour around 3-4 episodes of anime original that took the place of the real story and focused on the bouncing boobs.

We had it in all seasons. I find it unrealistic to think that they somehow magically would stop being retards.

Trying to animate 10 volumes of novels in one cour is already a sign of bad sensible judgement, over-confidence in ones (or lack of) directing abilities and general dumbness - the typical signs of ZnT production staff.
Ok we get it, you don't like ZnT the anime.

We already know how much they intend to show this time round. There simply isn't enough room for 10 volumes of the light novels in 1 cour to begin with. But even if they did manage to fit it in, that leaves a hell of a lot less space for the rampant fanservice we've seen previously.

You can choose to believe the production staff or not. Personally I'm going to wait and judge this anime on it's own merits. If it's crap, no big loss. If it's good, you'd better have your crow ready. I'd imagine though it will probably fall somewhere in between the two.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote