View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 10:26   Link #109
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Ok we get it, you don't like ZnT the anime.

We already know how much they intend to show this time round. There simply isn't enough room for 10 volumes of the light novels in 1 cour to begin with. But even if they did manage to fit it in, that leaves a hell of a lot less space for the rampant fanservice we've seen previously.

You can choose to believe the production staff or not. Personally I'm going to wait and judge this anime on it's own merits. If it's crap, no big loss. If it's good, you'd better have your crow ready. I'd imagine though it will probably fall somewhere in between the two.
The cramming was already considered what they did in the past. I mean 4 volumes in one cour? Thats already cramming specially if you compare it to other animes. Spice and Wolf or Haruhi.

They WERE already cramming and look - they still had space for 4-3 anime original episodes of tit bouncing.

Just that they are doing even more stuff doesnt ensure that they will not be skipping an 85% of it just to cram in another few of anime only episodes about fanservice.

I mean in second season they skipped the novel volume 8 completely (ironically the volume 8 was/is considered one of the best ZnT novel volumes).

Why are you so sure that they wont skip two or more volumes completely just to show you some additional 60 minutes of tiffa boobs bouncing?

Just because they said they will be faithful? Come on. Thats what they keep on saying in one way or another since season number one.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote