View Single Post
Old 2007-12-31, 00:02   Link #268
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i don't think the tragedy will ever happen if the Music Teacher confesses his wrong doings.

However, theres still the possibility that the step-father of Nanaka will still go nuts and do something brutal, like divorce or something don't you think?

But if the step-father doesn't go berserk, we'd probably see the real Nanaka . but we probably wouldn't get a anime tv series called "Myself;Yourself", since something needs to change Nanaka to stir things up.

A mark of "7" to this ep. simply because it ended..finally.
Your right we will never know if Nankas step dad would have gone postal if he had found out the truth earlier. He could have also shunned Nanaka for not being his blood related child or he could have loved her even more to spite the music teacher. I feel that one of the reasons why he went crazy so fast was time related. Years had gone by and now everything he knew he felt was a lie so it built up fairly quickly. We saw how much he doted on Nanaka even though he did realize that she looked like his friend. Given enough time people can accept situations if they are handled carefully and quickly not years down the road.

Nankas mom obviously chose him because she said she did realize it was not his child till after they were married. If she really wanted to be with the music teacher she could have gotten a divorce but she didnt. The look she gave the music teacher in Nanakas room was a look of a person who made a child with the other. Im sure there were still feelings there because they shared a child. But she has ample opportunity to divorce or cheat again and to my knowledge it never happened again.

Nanakas dad was a proud man too proud and that is one of the things that lead to him break down. He thought about how the community would see him how he would be talked about. Im sure he thought he would have been looked down on by everyone. Lots of people made bad decisions that hurt innocent people it was sad but it also showed that taking responsibility for your actions is the best way to go.