Thread: Licensed Saraiya Goyou
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-16, 17:41   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly I was expecting to see Bold Text some where : Sponsored By Board of Canadian Tourism .

That being said really well done show I like I like . I love the way they use color shades to signify the general mood of the show . Albeit at start it did look creepy as it reminded me of Ghouls and undead . But later on you get used to it . The artwork is extremely superior though we are distracted by disproportional humans if we stare a bit and then we notice the backgrounds . The backgrounds and sceneries are very explicit, beautiful can I say that ? . As though browsing this .

Love the moody feel of the show generated by shades and characters . As its the first episode I will says it was an introduction episode . I really liked the character Yaichi , his creepy vibes and laid back attitude are the best . Probably will go on to become one of my all times favorite characters . Yeah I agree with everyone with regards to ED . It feels out of place and disco died in 80s . More evidence its them Canadians (I Kid I Kidd ) . Personally though I feel they were pulling Ayakashi . Old and New, traditional show with hip-hop beats .

Looking forward to the second episode .