Thread: Licensed Zettai Bōei Leviathan
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 07:54   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Zettai Bōei Leviathan

Original creator : Gree
Plot summary : The adventure story is set on Aquafall, a fantasy world abound with water and greenery, and populated by dragons and fairies. Unfortunately, meteorites suddenly bring forth evil creatures that threaten all living things on the planet. The fairy Syrup assembles the Aquafall Defence Force, with three girls of the dragon clans as recruits. The story follows Syrup and the dragon girls Leviathan, Bahamut, and Jörmungandr as they work together to battle enemies and grow up.

Note : With its bishōjo characters, Gree's foray into moe social games is aimed at young males as its core target audience. The anime will air on TV Tokyo every Saturday at 11:30 p.m., as well as on other stations. The game itself is planned for a spring debut on smartphones running iOS and Android operating systems.

Synopsis looks pretty understandable for fantasy lovers (including me), but the dragon-themed faeries looks interesting as well. I was definitively surprised by how Gonzo will animate it, and considering its past experiences, I really want to see how they could handle 3D elements into the show, even if they end up being bland. The inclusion of Kana Hanazawa and the attractive visuals made me want to watch it without a doubt !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote