View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 13:19   Link #3405
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Cont'd from Fate/Zero Anime thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But wasn't Heaven's Feel the least popular route of the 3? At least that's what I heard online. It's also has more questionable content that prob can't be shown in theaters or on TV. So if that's the case, then I wouldn't expect them to want to waste their money on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
In the way the least popular of three great routes can be the least popular. It definitely is the most discussed.
I actually think it's the most epic of the three routes.
My favorite is still Unlimited Blade Works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Heaven's Feel is the entire point of the original game. Also, all three of the original routes have "questionable content", and that never stopped them from being adapted before....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
VHHAAATTT

Is this real? Hm... I've been waiting for something else Fate to come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Heaven's Feel has more questionable content that's inappropriate for theaters. HF is only 1 of 3 routes. I don't view it as the "entire point" of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
CG dragon, CG fish, and I believe Heaven's Feel has something about blood sucking. Plus that rather nice dream sequence involving Rin and Mitsuzuri.

But Heaven's Feel is what the entire game is about. It ties up the Grail War once and for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
In bizzaro world, maybe. That's Fate by a long shot, and rightfully so.

But the "point" of the game is Shirou, not the Grail War.
They can adapt Heaven's Feel. The questionable content has already been adapted or told in other anime series and movies, so it's not like it'll be the first.

Everything has a certain point of view. In regards to the Holy Grail War, it's history and truths are revealed slowly through each route, which makes Heaven's Feel (the last one) the one that finishes the explaining, thus making it the most important. But it is not the point of the game or anything. Shirou is the main character. Everything is about him. Each route gives him different conflicts, externally and internally. Everything revolves around him.