View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 15:25   Link #356
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
It sucked though considering that she "sacrificed" her humanity to give the boy she loved a second chance only to have that taken away from her. It was pretty unfair that the friend she trusted took away Kamijou while at the same time learning that her body is that of a zombie was a really huge blow to take.

Sayaka's moments of despair and anguish were definitely the most tragic I've ever seen in an heroine in a while. The fact that she brushed aside Madoka's concerns and not seeking the emotional support from a best friend set in motion her descent into madness. I mean out of all the girls wishes Sayaka pretty much got the bad end of the bargain, and not only it cost her humanity, but the opportunity to be with the boy she loved.

Sayaka's my second favourite character in the series because I love her tough as nails, kind, and sincere personally plus she looks awesome as a magical girl. Like Mami, Sayaka's fate really made my heart ache because she deserved better than what she had to endure up until her final moments.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-03-19 at 20:30.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote