View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 17:54   Link #322
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Ooh, another chapter. It was pretty cute, nothing too forced or awkward like most fanfics of this type usually are. I do feel pretty bad for Touma, though.

I have thought about a few ideas involving Touma and Yuriko. Such as an alternate ending in volume 3 where Touma learns her true reasons for going along with the experiment.

Spoiler for yuriko fic ideas:

Just throwing these out there if you want to use a few elements from it. I did go overboard with writing a bit. These really aren't that good though.
Well...Yuriko's relationship with Last order doesn't really have to change, seeing as how I always saw Accelerator-Last order relationship as a sibling relationship. So yea, the dark past sounds pretty good and I guess Yuriko would become the big sis to LO.

I guess we really have no need to make Yuriko become a cripple, as that kind of tarnish her image. We could have her develop an inferiority complex after the defeat against Touma and somehow get the two together as she faces her past.

Although a crack idea could be that since Yuriko's apartment is trashed (except her girl stuff lol). She could be assigned to a dorm, although unfortunately for her and Touma's luck, she is relocated to Touma's dorm (and both will have to feed the glutton) xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote