View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 20:36   Link #36
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
I am so disturbed by the murder in the public scene that I actually skip the rest of the episode. I am going to have to clear my head before resuming watching.
Only flaw I have with this episode is some one getting stabbed in the leg with a ball point pen I stopped watching the episode to rant in a forum chat about it for ten minutes just is not possible.

Before one of the few pro sybil sheep comment. Honestly that didnt phase me as much as it should have there are cases of people being beat down and killed in public with out doing anything. Heck I remember walking home on a busy street and 5 guys attempted to jump me and rob me for my phone and not a single person helped well I did take care of thim easily told them it would be best to try to rob some one else been training in boxing for years and at the time had 2 years of mma training under my belt so yea. Anyways the point is people in America aren't so helpful those law and order eps were people get raped in public and no one calls the cops happen in real life some where I'm sure.

This episode did highlight the major flaws of sybil yet ugh the detectives just don't question it enough even with all its holes and what its doing to they're lifes they are trying to fix said holes. And more reason why I do not trust maki. But at least now it has been made beyond 100% clear to the few doubters Sybil is broken beyond fixing.