View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 13:15   Link #998
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I can't find why LN illustrations are held in higher regard than manga. The illustrator for this series is very good, Miyama Zero is awesome too, but some series like Campione!, Unbreakable Machine Doll are so horrible (Campione! is very bad imo).
To be honest, I don't like the mangaka's artwork... I'm not stupid enough to bash him though since I want illustrations.

Also, I don't understand why the illustrators have a hard time keeping up with deadline. Maybe he works on multiple series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Well, there's always the hope that later prints can have illustrations added...which would in turn be a big screw you to people who buy it now. I visited the mangaka's blog, and he didn't seem to mention the whole bashing thing; was the source from 2ch or somewhere else? I'm just curious about the whole story, if you wouldn't mind linking or PMing it.
I hope the later printed will add illustrations, especially before vol. 6 is released in Thailand. The price for LN in Thailand isn't expensive. Manga tankobon's price in Thailand is 20x cheaper than in the USA...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote