Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 17:45   Link #1872
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

We haven't actually seen the Taichi-Iori relationship develop that much before this though, and this could be why Iori decided not to press for exclusivity. For a girl who doesn't even know who she is, how can she truly understand what she feels about someone else? We haven't really seen how Taichi felt about Iori either. All we know is that Himiko perceived that Taichi liked Iori, but there hasn't been much evidence to affirm that. This links to the earlier scene in which Taichi first intended to confess but ended up not doing so when he thought about how much of a selfless freak he was being, because the new developments suggest that he was not truly in love with her. In addition, prior to this episode, Taichi and Iori weren't really dating because Iori requested for them to remain as friends for the time being.

Two things irked me a little about the episode. First, the music during the confession scene made it have a comedic feel. I felt that it would have been better to have more serious music. Second, what's with Inaba's shirt? The criss-crossing black lines looked really ugly to me. Maybe she should get some of Sawa's fashion sense...
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote