View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 11:05   Link #58
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

This only season is just perfect, the OVA episode even put a definitive ending to this anime, but i feel the need of more Steins;Gate. No matter if the second season would be just inferior compared to the actual only one, i just know i want more. I want Okabe's laughs and his jokes on Kurise, I want more Kurise&Okabe... i simply can't get enough.

So, even though i'm sure a second season would disappoint me, compared to the first one, i still would like to have it. This is one of the series they should make 100+ episodes long, lol, untill you really get sick of it(impossible).

The only way to make a second season(and i know it won't happen), would be to make someone else come from the future and mess up in their current timeline. They would be forced to reproduced the time machine, while having some flashes about what happened in the past, adding some jokes here and there, and eventually show how Daru gets involved with his future wife. This is just my flash, it won't happen, neither i really hope in it. But it's the only way i could see a second season incoming.