View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 08:38   Link #953
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Bet you think you're so smart with your insinuation that I support the NRA. Which btw, I don't. They're pretty terrible, which just make them the political opposite of people like you.

you WOULD go that low eh? stay classy, you're a shining example of your kind.
Of course. Pushes. Jabs. And baiting tactics. Sometimes, this sort of deal can be quite a game. Don't you think? All for one purpose: to see where you really stand. Emotional reactions tend to display one's true position.

However, if I were one of the most extreme gun nuts out there, I'd wish for something like that. Hell, I'm sure they're hoping for Obama to be assassinated too. It's just how -- they -- are.

Giving you the tip of that hat, you're not in that category. Congratulations.

But make no mistake. After this recent convention, the NRA really showed where they truly stand. All this -- liberty, freedom, and rights talk from the NRA. It is ALL baloney. Instead, the NRA is the politics of War, Violence, and Death. By sheer comparison, this is close to tyranny; not there yet, 'cause they're not using brute force yet. They can't.

Just a reminder: I support the Second Amendment too -- just more towards the "well regulated militia" end.

Regulation.
Regulation.
Regulation.

De-regulation has brought us nothing but trouble so far. Everything from gun violence to the financial crisis 5 years ago. All this garbage needs to stop. If regulation gets too much, then that's where the "shall not be infringed" part kicks in.

Finally, instead of opposing the NRA, you're here fighting me. From what I take so far, YOU are not fighting this evil. So guess what buddy? I will like to see more of this out of you. Start fighting the NRA position -- IF -- you really are not in support of them.