Old 2006-02-05, 22:00   Link #8
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVanilla
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hello

Great work Kinny Riddle .. thank you

I just have few points regarding what you said:

~1984-1985 - Bonaparta sends Capek to pick one of the twins. Mother disguises the boy as a girl to confuse them <--- I think they already know about the twins, so she's just doing that to cofuse the ppl near by!
Perhaps even to confuse herself, so she doesn't have to make a "choice" as to who will become the Monster.

Quote:
After being imprisoned in a dark room in the Red Rose Mansion for days, the twin girl (Nina) witnesses the poisoning of 41 people as part of the plan to breed the perfect Monster in her. But Bonaparta, somehow repentent, urges her not to become a Monster. The girl, horrified, runs back to her place. <-- hmm, He could have killed the ppl without her seeing that, but yes you are right! I still dunno why wasn't all killed back then, I mean still Capek was alive!
Capek was already in Frankfurt that time (~1980), starting his own reading sessions, which is why he survived. Bonaparta, repentent at what he has started, had wanted to erase everything, but he never expected the Monster to be born there and then.

Quote:
Only the boy, disguised as a girl, remains. The girl told all of her experience to her twin brother, and thus transferred the Monster into the boy (Johan), who believed her experience in the Mansion to be his. <-- I guess you're right, but for some reason I feel that Johan became the monster because of what he saw his mother go through .. did you see how angry & horrified she was .. mayeb there was a devil/erge of anger & revenge created in her .. and he became the tool to get the revenge!
The Monster (in a metaphorical sense) was probably born within the mother's rage and imbued in the twins as she raised them. The Monster is born as Nina witnessed the deaths in the mansion.

Bonaparta had probably hoped that the child would be able to reject the Monster, he even "assured" Nina that she must not become a Monster.

Bonaparta was right in that Nina did reject the Monster, but little did he realize that the Monster did not go away as he intended, but instead went inside Johan.

Quote:
1996 - Johan decides to befriend Karl, whom he finds out is Shuvald's illegitimate son, in order to stick by Shuvald. He kills Richard Braun along the way, as Braun got too near to the truth. At this time, he came across Bonaparta's Nameless Monster book and goes into shock. <-- A question mark there, who actually attended the reading sessions, was it Johan or Nina .. I guess it was Nina cuz she was the one who was taken to the Mansion with Capek in the car!
I think both went to the reading sessions prior to the massacre in the mansion, in which only Nina was "invited".

Quote:
Tenma, Nina, and Runge all arrive in Munich through various clues, and Tenma manages to prevent the fire Johan started in Shuvald's library from becoming a disaster. <-- Here again more ppl have seen Johan, and why didnt' that millionaire report Johan since he saw him burning the library! A big question mark! and wasn't that event taped or something .. no media or whatsoever!
Shuvald was in too much of a shock, and even if he did report Johan, Runge would not have believed him, not yet anyway. And even if Johan is taped, it's pointless, for Johan is good at removing all traces of his existence, as Runge and the cops searched his university apartment and found nothing.

Quote:
A few months/years later - Tenma finds the Mother in France. <-- I guess Poppe told Tenma a hint about her whereabouts!
Go watch the final episode again, Tenma asked Heckler to help him track down the Mother, as seen from Heckler's conversation with Dieter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixie
Thanks for this Kinny_Riddle. It seriously helped a lot!

I still have some questions, hope someone will be able to refresh my memory.. ^^;

1. Did the mother leave the children, or did they run away on their own? I don't remember how the mother ended up where she is now. Was she still around Three Frogs when the twins burnt the apartment down?
This is never quite explained. The Mother is nowhere to be seen by the time Nina returned to see Johan. Perhaps the Mother had her revenge set in motion by "abandoning" her kids?

Quote:
2. "Twins' father and mother met and decided to run away from experiment."
Were they both chosen students from the reading session? Or just one of them? Which one?
Neither. Bonaparta chose kids for the reading session, the Father and Mother were already adults when the Monster project began. The Father was arranged to marry the Mother to create the perfect child, ready for the reading sessions.

Quote:
3. What exactly is the vital information on the tape? Do we know? (does anyone remember which episode it was? i want to hear the tape again.. ><)
No one knows for sure, save Johan and Petrov. Rewatching the Prague arc, it is most likely the Neo-Nazis that paid the former Czechoslovak secret police to get their hands on Petrov's tape. Little did the Neo-Nazis (and Capek) expect the Monster would come and see them directly in Frankfurt later on, but the Monster would not be controlled by them.

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2006-02-05 at 22:19.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote