View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 23:26   Link #1129
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
But didn't Suzaku just use Nunnally for his own manipulative purposes when he was with Lelouch last episode? Does he really care for her and respect her when he does that random and illogical action?

Does his logic make sense though? If he was truly this large of a pacifist, wouldn't he try to do things in a more peaceful manner? It's like saying, "I'm the biggest pacifist in the world, and in order to show you I'm a pacifist, I'm gonna do violence."
he does seem to care for Nunally despite keeping her away from her reason for living... that makes as much sense as anything else he does.

as for violent pacifist that reminds me of gundam wing.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote