View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 23:54   Link #1138
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowell1025 View Post
Just Before I go:

Perhaps we should engage in finding a statement that doesn't allow any instances of personal opinion/values before we go on and discuss about Suzaku
Suzaku is a complicated son of a bitch. Just like Lulu.

He murdered his father under circumstances that have yet to be revealed, and he spent the greater part of his life afterward trying to justify that act.

In the process, Suzaku screws many of Lelouch's plans, which of course did not sit well with those who support the rebellion in the audience.

This is where most Suzaku hate begins and ends.

Then he found his pink haired princess, and decided to live his life for her. (I hate how corny this development was, but that's irrelevant.)

Then he lost his pink haired princess, and discovered that he has been fighting a war of ideals against his former best friend.

(This is where I actually began to respect Suzaku, because he threw away those useless rose tinted glasses from which he had been viewing the world.)

Then we reach R2, where Suzaku hate returned for reasons including screwing with Lelouch's plans again, and taking Nunnally away from Lelouch.

-------

I miss anything?

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote