Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-28, 02:21   Link #12382
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's actually a very possible reason- send her away so she develops free will... besides, she did state she was going away and would have her power sealed... perhaps she was also sent away so that her more girly side (i.e. Outer) could come to light, and she wouldn't grow up as a complete cold but powerful vampire

this is one of the reasons the thread dies- it's a topic we've brought up before, and after endless posts it still goes nowhere, since we don't have enough current info. True, we could continue theorizing it forever... but that tends to get boring after a while.
That's certainly true ... well only a few more days and the next chapter should appear, if I'm not mistaken the next issue of the magazine where RV II is released comes on 03.12.09, right ?

Patience, Patience ... sigh ... well back on topic, do you think that they planned on Moka meeting a powerful youkai, who she will fall in love in, so they could add him to there family. Well if they did I'm sure they will be quite shocked when Moka brings Tsukune home with her ... I better not mention what would happen next . ( Tsukune being tested if he is a suitable candidate, where I have heard it before ... )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote