View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 01:12   Link #26854
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post
However it's really time for us to take conclusion cause there won't be any more material. I look at the overall of everything and I am certain from it that "the coin" is a meta-story, and one side is the game's workings, a mystery, while the other is the game's narrative, a fantasy. So that really doesn't leave much place for a prime.
I'd like to point out that Dlanor said that Beatrice was telling 3 stories, not 2, and that with "Our Confessions" only 2 of the 3 had been exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
I'd really like to hear some theory that involves no one being at fault, as I really wish to believe that what happened on Rokkenjima prime was just an accident.
The mystery murder game of Yasu's was just too realistic and the "survivors" suspected each other and began to mistakenly kill each other in self defense. Thinking that no one else was alive, and worried that they would be blamed for the murders, Eva and/or Battler turned on the switch and fled. Unfortunately, this resulted in everyone who had merely faked their deaths to be killed as well.

No murders, but still quite a few cases of manslaughter.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote