View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 00:53   Link #148
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
I apologize in advance if my tone comes across as rather unpleasant, because quite frankly I'm a bit frustrated with all the constant comparison with DeSu2. While I typed this in another forum for someone, I translated it because I personally support this team and I don't want people to keep just blaming 'em for DeSu2's outcome**

tl;dr: I have high hopes for this anime compare to most people who are "cautiously anticipating." If this team fuck up then so be it, but using P4 (where Uezu isn't even the series composer) or DeSu2 is a very poor choice to set your expectation for this series.
No worries, your tone doesn't come over as unpleasant at all. I mentioned DeSu 2 earlier largely because one of the people I got the news from had done so.

But, I don't think that it's at all unreasonable for people to look at one recent video game adaptation's director (Seiji Kishi), and - since you point it out - also its series composer and script writer (Makoto Uezu) when wondering how that team might go about adapting another video game adaptation.

It's great news to hear that Dangan Ronpa's staff are doing so well! Thank you very much for the extra info.
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote